Traduire/ Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It's all about flowers

Good day everyone,

I have a card to share with today for our mid-way reminder challenge at

Our theme is All About Flowers


For the shape I used the die fro magnolia Vintage box #1, and
 the papers from the new Magnolia Vintage box #2


I used Tilda with big big rose and did some paper piecing for her dress
and colored the rest with copics

Rose: RV34, RV32, RV 11, RV0000
Green: YG67, YG25, YG21
Hair: E47, E44, E53, E51


Lots of roses and beads


I also used Magnolia doohickey dies
Heart tag, branch and leave

Entering my card
Simply Magnolia - Shabby Chic
I am roses - Anything goes
Craft Heaven shop - Bingo (lace, flowers, dies)
In the Pink - Pearls

Thank for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

8 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Louise this is breathtaking...so soft and feminine! Beautifully coloured and embellished...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Rachel Parys said...

So adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet, just love hr pretty paper pieced dress xo Julie P

Alexandra♥ said...

Awe! Your card is exquisite, Louise!
Thanks for sharing it with us at the I Am Roses April Anything Goes Challenge!

Alexandra,
DT

Flo said...

Really fabulous card! I love pastels colors! So soft! I love design and all beautiful embellishments! Have a good week-end. Hugs, Flo.

Nicola said...

So, so beautiful Louise, the colours are incredible and those flowers are amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous - so soft and pretty! Perfect colours and gorgeous embellishments as well. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink challenge this month. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa

Irene Mendes said...

Oh WOW!!! This is simply STUNNING, I absolutely love this design, so perfect!!! AWESOME colouring, so beautiful and flawless!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Heaven Shop and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs, Irene Mendes DT