Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2016

P for Pearls - ABC Challenge

Good day

I have a card to share with you today as GDT for ABC Challenge 
the theme is P-Pearls


I used paper from stock, not sure which collection and kraft paper


Our sponsor for the challenge is Polkadoodles
My Digi image is called A Gift - Winnie Fruit Punch
I printed the image on Copic paper 

Skin: E13, E11, E00, R000, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E35, E31
Blue: BG18, BG57, BG53
Yellow: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Red: R37, R35, R30
Shawdow: W5, W3, W1, W00


Sentiment is from Penny Black Special Thoughts 

Entering my card
One stitch at a time - AG + Lace and pearls

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

2 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous card and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Planetsusie said...

How pretty! I loe the colouring of your image, especially her hair! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (Anything Goes with Lace and/or Pearls) Challenge this time. Lots of luck and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT